This is another pic heavy post.
The above picture is the final nail art design I decided on.
But as you can see from the pictures posted below,
I kept adding to the design until I was happy with it!
Please scroll down to see more!
This is what I started with...
while it is cute, I felt it was still lacking.
So.... (scroll down)
Need just a little bit more pink to make this design cute!
But it was still missing something.
I love it, so happy I didn't stop trying to perfect it! :)
Scroll down to see what I used to achieve this look.
Items I used:
- SinfulColors 1188 Heartfelt
- FolkArt Acrylic Paint in 938 Licorice
- FolkArt Acrylic Paint in 2700 Wicker White
- FolkArt Acrylic Paint in 2574 Brilliant Pink
- FolkArt Acrylic Paint in 2787 Silver
- (1) thin striping brush
- Sally Hansen Triple Strong Gel Fortifier Top Coat
- 1.5-2mm rhinestones
I hope that you enjoy this nail art!
Let me know if it inspired you to want to create something beautiful!
Until next time!